CLI/GUI doesn't prevent multiple interfaces from being configured with the same IP address
|Reported by:||gcooper||Owned by:||william|
- Log in to CLI/GUI.
- Configure interface A with IP address 192.168.20.1/24.
- Configure interface B with IP address 192.168.20.1/24.
- Interface A should be configured with 192.168.20.1/24; interface B on the other hand should be rejected.
- Both interfaces are configured with 192.168.20.1/24.
Change History (7)
comment:5 Changed 18 months ago by zippybr
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed
comment:6 Changed 18 months ago by william
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.