8.2.0-BETA3 nginx refuses connections-or doesn't start
|Reported by:||mmx||Owned by:|
My config is set to 0.0.0.0 for the listening interface for the web server, and for https. Nginx is refusing connections, although I verified that it is running.
When I kill the nginx process and restart it with /etc/rc.d/ix-nginx start the same behavior occurs.
When I kill the nginx process and restart it with #nginx then I can get the web interface loading properly.
Change History (11)
comment:3 Changed 10 months ago by william
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 9 months ago by mmx
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from 8.2.0-BETA3 nginx refuses connections to 8.2.0-BETA3 nginx refuses connections-or doesn't start
- Version changed from 8.2.0-BETA2 to 8.2.0-RELEASE-p1