Samba doesn't start on trunk because logging level is not lowercased
|Reported by:||gcooper||Owned by:||william|
Valid logging levels are lowercase (Debug, Minimal, etc), not uppercase. Although testparm doesn't fail here (and that's a bug), smbd will fail to start if the logging levels aren't lowercase.
Found on a fresh TrueNAS trunk image, but this is bit-for-bit equivalent to the code in SF trunk as well in this area.
Change History (8)
comment:3 Changed 14 months ago by gcooper
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 14 months ago by gcooper
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 Changed 14 months ago by william
- Owner set to william
- Status changed from reopened to accepted