Use ftp/tftp-hpa instead of FreeBSD's default tftpd
|Reported by:||CsMAr51||Owned by:|
FreeBSD's default tftpd doesn't support RFC2348 and therefor can't handle files of 32MB+, use ftp/tftp-hpa instead.
I've hit this problem while trying to install an ESXi 5.0 server via PXE.
See the attached patch to replace tftpd by ftp/tftp-hpa.
I guess net/freebsd-tftp could also be used as a replacement (haven't tried it).
Change History (6)
Changed 18 months ago by CsMAr51
comment:2 Changed 18 months ago by gcooper
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 7 months ago by william
- Milestone set to 8.3.0-RELEASE
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened